[VOTE] Tool Palette dissapear randomly Report #8500

J. Landman Gay jacque at hyperactivesw.com
Sat Dec 19 01:41:16 EST 2009

Wilhelm Sanke wrote:

> What is really gained by hiding the tools palette when the script editor
> comes up - and it seems to me to be not only a matter of preferences,
> but a real bug, that the tools palette does not reappear when closing
> the editor via the close icon?

Mostly it gains space on the monitor, which is useful for those working
on laptops. But that preference is always the first thing I turn off,
since I work mostly on a larger screen.

The palettes are supposed to come back when the script editor loses
focus. If that doesn't happen, then it's a bug. I just tried it though,
and they seem to come back okay for me.

Jacqueline Landman Gay         |     jacque at hyperactivesw.com