VS: How do I construct a scroll bar for stack larger than screen

Scott Rossi scott at tactilemedia.com
Wed Dec 16 15:36:45 EST 2009

Thanks but the example is far from fantastic -- it was quickly put together
to illustrate what I perceived to be the desired arrangement.  And since
building it on OS X and looking at it on Windows, I see Rev has managed to
mess up the text, so I added a little fix to keep the textSize in place.  In
answer to your question, there is no significance to the label fields, they
are present purely as a large visual identifier for the windows and are
probably unnecessary.

Regards,

Scott Rossi
Creative Director