Rev IDE vs MetaCard IDE

Bernard Devlin bdrunrev at gmail.com
Wed Dec 16 12:52:35 EST 2009

Jacqueline

Thanks for making this such an easy install.  I really am most
grateful to the people who've kept this alive.  I'd reached the end of
my tether trying to use Rev 3.5 and 4.0 on Linux.

At least the Metacard IDE works about 98% of the way.  There are still
some visual defects, but alas they seem to be in the engine.  I can at
least edit scripts and read what's written on the IDE's menus.

It's going to take a little getting used to, but at least I can use Rev.

Bernard