Newbie Data Grid question

william humphrey bill at bluewatermaritime.com
Sun Dec 13 14:10:08 EST 2009

I noticed that the column headings aren't automatically set when you load
the datagrid with data. I manually set the column names and then when I
loaded the data in (using a different method with ) I put in the column
headings exactly as I had manually named them. It turned out that later,
when taking data out of the datagrid, I did it using those column headings.

I was surprised that when you load the data grid it doesn't change the
column headings. But it works perfectly otherwise.

http://www.bluewatermaritime.com