Revlets and firewalls

J. Landman Gay jacque at
Wed Dec 9 11:35:19 EST 2009

Richard Miller wrote:
> Thanks, Matthias! I think that will do it.
> What is it called on a Mac? I'm going to suggest users search for it on 
> their computer to find the exact location under different OS's.

There are three, in here:

~/Library/Internet Plug-Ins/nprevweb.bundle
~/Library/Internet Plug-Ins/nprevweb.plugin
~/Library/Internet Plug-Ins/wkrevweb.webplugin

Jacqueline Landman Gay         |     jacque at
HyperActive Software           |

More information about the Use-livecode mailing list