Put Put

Andre Garzia andre at andregarzia.com
Mon Dec 7 14:03:36 EST 2009

Craig,

put should be blocking, actually, I know it is blocking! I've been blocked
by it many times. I don't know why you're experiencing that behaviour at all
but I am trying to work around it. I don't know how familiar you are with
liburl callbacks. You can basically tell it to execute a command and when
that command completes execute something else. In your case you could use
liburlftpupload call and pass the callback you want to execute when it
complete. Bonus point this is asynchronous so there's no blocking and it
doesn't need to have one. You still face the previous request not completed
if the thing hangs out forever but I do think it will queue the transactions
so that multiple calls just fill a queue but I can recall if that works with
ftp calls.

Andre