Found it!!! (Was: Re: Is it possible to change the revlet embed html?)

J. Landman Gay jacque at hyperactivesw.com
Sun Dec 6 12:15:27 EST 2009

Dom wrote:
> J. Landman Gay <jacque at hyperactivesw.com> wrote:
>
>> Did you change the javascript in the html file? That's all it needs.
>> Also make sure the source parameter is the name of your mainstack in
>> both cases.
>
> I tried hard ;-)
>
> Again and again... with no luck
> -- until I noticed the"<div>" style parameters!!!
>
> the first DIV in given this parameter: "display: block" instead of
> "display: none" as created by Media (or Studio*)
>
> the second DIV, which host the substack, is given NO display parameter
>
> and... that works!!!

Good. :) The "DIV" is required. In the test pages I have, the "style" is
the height and width of the stack, but I guess you could put any defined
style in there. The second "div" is important, it should be "none" so
that the browser will know where the user should download the plugin if
they don't already have it.

> so, it was more of a page problem, than a stack problem ;-)

That's been my problem too. I suddenly have to learn a lot more about
HTML than I did before.

> * with Studio I can't help Studio creating Mac and Windows standalone,
> along with the "Web" standalone

Did you turn off that option in Standalone Settings? There is a main
toggle checkbox in each of the OS panes of Standalone Settings. I have
no trouble creating only web apps when I do that.

Jacqueline Landman Gay         |     jacque at hyperactivesw.com