Importing data into RevDB

Thomas McGrath III mcgrath3 at mac.com
Sat Dec 5 08:24:16 EST 2009

I'm sure others have known about this but I feel like someone just
turned on a giant light bulb in my head. This is the single best thing
I have learned this year...

set the linedelimiter to comma
set the itemdelimiter to quote

I am just amazed...

Tom McGrath III
Lazy River Software
3mcgrath at comcast.net

iTunes Library Suite - libITS
Information and download can be found on this page:
http://www.lazyriversoftware.com/RevOne.html