Code Samples/Comparisons

Judy Perry jperryl at ecs.fullerton.edu
Sat Dec 5 23:28:27 EST 2009

Hi Alejandro,

Interesting palette.  Probably what would also be really useful is
something HC had, namely, pre-scripted actions via a button (going to a
particular place, using visual effects etc.).  The problems then become
(1) figuring out what those sample pre-scripted things should be and (2)
the taxonomy for presenting them.

When I look at the current Rev toolbar, I don't see anything that really
would be immediately comprehensible to the average normal human, nor do I
see anything that suggests a starting point to get a project off the
ground, much less items that would help complete one.

Any ideas?

Judy