request and post

Thomas McGrath III mcgrath3 at mac.com
Sat Dec 5 08:08:57 EST 2009

I was playing around with TileStack again and noticed in these two
separate stacks a "request" command and a "post" command. I was
wondering what the equivalent would be for revLets?

on openTile
     deleteAllStoryParts
     put "tilestack" into query
     put tile field "API Key" into appkey
     set the itemDelimiter to " "
     request "json" ("http://services.digg.com" & (item 1 of the
selectedText of tile button "Endpoints") & "?type=json&appkey=" &
appkey) diggCallback
end openTile

on mouseUp
     put tile field "Username" of tile "Settings" into username
     put tile field "Password" of tile "Settings" into password
     post "xml" ("http://twitter.com/statuses/update.xml?status=" &
field "Tweet") username password tweetSentCallback
     go to tile "Sending"
end mouseUp

Tom McGrath III
Lazy River Software
3mcgrath at comcast.net

iTunes Library Suite - libITS
Information and download can be found on this page:
http://www.lazyriversoftware.com/RevOne.html