Forgotten how to deal with unicode

David Bovill david.bovill at gmail.com
Fri Dec 4 09:44:10 EST 2009

No - well at least it was not working for me (nor were the other forms of
getting the text from the field). I am wandering exactly what is happening
when I copy and paste the url from the browser - if behind the scenes it is
url or utf8 encoded or something? I've skipped over this issue for now - but
will get back to it and post a test stack if I can't figure it.