Code Samples/Comparisons

viktoras d. viktoras at ekoinf.net
Fri Dec 4 05:57:50 EST 2009

what about using task/code examples from
http://shootout.alioth.debian.org/. Revcoders (us, runrev ltd?..)  will
still have to write quality examples in Rev which would be a challenge
:-) Quality of the code there is good enough as computer language
benchmarks game aims to create the shortest and fastest running
executables for all the open source languages out there. So both number
of lines, speed of execution and memory use are taken into account..

I think for the community of revcoders it would be interesting to
compare revTalk in that context too :-).

Viktoras