revlet interferes with Command T, Command N in Safari

Thomas McGrath III mcgrath3 at mac.com
Thu Dec 3 15:50:35 EST 2009

This is not true. At least not for Quicktime movies.

Go to:
http://www.apple.com/trailers/independent/tosavealife/tosavealife_trailer_theatrical_medium.htm

pick a movie size and let it start playing. Then select Command T and
it will work just fine. No need to click outside of the player/plugin
etc. No need to click on the web page to 'change' focus. The commands
will go to the browser.

Tom

Tom McGrath III
Lazy River Software
3mcgrath at comcast.net

iTunes Library Suite - libITS
Information and download can be found on this page:
http://www.lazyriversoftware.com/RevOne.html