Swing Browser is in testing

Richard Miller wow at together.net
Wed Dec 2 18:29:30 EST 2009

David,

Thanks for taking a look at it. Isn't that just the way these things
go... works for you, but not for Nicolas. Same basic configuration.
Vista. Firefox. Same plugin. Different results. More digging ahead...

The files are all in a Swing Browser folder... either in Documents or
the AppData folder. Just dump the folder. I do need to create an
uninstaller. An uninstaller for a web site... sounds like a new concept.

Richard