Interesting blog post - comments anyone?

Randall Reetz randall at randallreetz.com
Tue Dec 1 03:40:28 EST 2009

Wow, I just found this post.  So I will respond.

I say what I believe.  Period.  I haven't, in this case heard anything that would lead me to change anything I have written in this thread (except typos of course).   I would send that ticket.  Just as I said.  I would have that person watch people using run-rev.  I would give him full access to all employees and customers.  And directly, not through an intermediary.  He would contact the users through this commons.  Directly.  Explaining his exploration, and how he was invited.  No need for a middleman.  Is this guy the right guy for such a project?  I don't know.  Maybe.  If you see contradictions in the thread of my posts, maybe it is because you still don't understand my original point.  Are you that "good soldier" who doesn't see the possibility of respecting your country and criticizing it at the same time?  Respect is an eyes wide open prospect, or it isn't worth the title.