Identity theft on Twitter?

Mark Schonewille m.schonewille at economy-x-talk.com
Mon Aug 31 08:12:41 EDT 2009

Hi,

I'm "followed" by two accounts on Twitter, names "runrev" and
"RunRevLtd". It is not clear whether RunRev Ltd is actually behind
these accounts or whether a "fan" decided to use these names. It seems
impossible to figure out who are the owners of these accounts and
whether those accounts belong to spammers, criminals or actually to
RunRev Ltd. Could someone please tell me whether the "runrev" and
"RunRevLtd" Twitter accounts are genuine and who are the human beings
behind these accounts? No guesses and speculations please.

Since the subject is Twitter, let me take the opportunity to tell you
that you can follow me on Twitter too. My user name is
xTalkProgrammer. When you look at my profile, you can immediately see
who the account belongs to (me ;-) ). You can find my Twitter profile
at <http://twitter.com/xtalkprogrammer>.

--
Best regards,

Mark Schonewille