[OT] Who still uses a Mac PPC?

Jan Schenkel janschenkel at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 26 09:01:58 EDT 2009

I mainly depend on my MacBook (1st generation, 32-bit) and my iMac G5. Now that Snow Leopard has Java 6 in 32-bit, I have enough incentive to upgrade - after the conference, to avoid surprises during the presentations ;-)
But PowerPC still outnumbers Intel at my house, as I also have a PowerBook and iMac G3 that I need to support older MacOS 9 stuff...

Jan Schenkel.
=====
Quartam Reports & PDF Library for Revolution
<http://www.quartam.com>

=====