[OT] Re: [ANN] tRev's new 'decoder' now showing...video is up!

Dick Kriesel dick.kriesel at mail.com
Wed Aug 26 03:22:05 EDT 2009

Thanks, Jerry, and you're welcome.

The behavior of your breakpoint is so different from Rev's that I can
imagine wanting to use both.  So I'd prefer you to distinguish the two:
breakpoint and, say, tRev_checkpoint.  uRIP resolves the name space thing.

tRev, instead of inserting the string "breakpoint," could insert a
one-liner:

if "tRev" is among the lines of the stacksInUse then tRev_checkpoint

or, less obtrusively,

try; tRev_checkpoint; end try

Would that work for you?

-- Dick