[OT] Re: [ANN] tRev's new 'decoder' now showing...video is up!

Brian Yennie briany at qldlearning.com
Tue Aug 25 21:15:48 EDT 2009

Jerry,

I was thinking more of an inline image than the Rev "dot" next to a
line. It would occupy a line of its own. Doesn't make much of a
difference to me, but seemed like an alternative to the concerns about
terminology. For example:

on mouseUp
    put 1 into someVar
    BREAKPOINT #1386243
    doSomething
end mouseUp

would become:

on mouseUp
    put 1 into someVar
end mouseUp

Where the "=============>" is an actual image.

Basically, it was just a middle ground between changing the name of
breakpoints and going back to red dots =).