Syllabic division of words

Randall Reetz randall at randallreetz.com
Sun Aug 23 04:44:52 EDT 2009

Information science and thermodynamics intersect in computation but a lack of tools makes this the old west of discovery.  Too many rattlesnake and gun singers to concentrate on the work in front of us.  What kind of tools would allow rev to be a premier semantic construction and experimentation exploration sandbox?  Have you tried to program (think) in lisp?  No thank you fred.  Xtalk is so human.  But we need some robust extensions for semantics.