Syllabic division of words

Sarah Reichelt sarah.reichelt at gmail.com
Sat Aug 22 19:33:53 EDT 2009

On Sun, Aug 23, 2009 at 2:54 AM, Randall Reetz<randall at randallreetz.com> wrote:
> You didn't state anything of your views.  All you have done is publicly shamed mine.  So I am asking you to tell us all what improvements to xtalk do you want and how my suggestions (or those of any other poor sap brave enough to out an opinion) so threaten your agenda or sensibilities.

What an absolutely astonishing thing for you to say. As far as I am
concerned you just lost all your credibility since you haven't even
done me the courtesy of reading my posts.

So you are allowed to complain about us and accuse us of being
"provincial", "angry", "hyper-protective" etc. But as soon as anyone
puts forward an alternative view point, that is publicly shaming you?

It is apparently not possible to have a rational discussion with you,
so I give up at this point. Hopefully Heather will step in at some
point and put an end to this pointless and increasingly irritating
discussion.

Sarah