ANN: Economy-x-Talk releases the word game TwistAWord

Mark Schonewille m.schonewille at economy-x-talk.com
Mon Aug 17 07:37:21 EDT 2009

Hello,

Economy-x-Talk has released a brand new game called TwistAWord. Goal
of the game is to create sentences from jumbled words, which form a
saying or expression. While this game is just fun to play, it also
helps you improve your language skills in eight different languages.

TwistAWord is available for Windows and Mac OS X and can be downloaded
at <http://www.twistaword.net>. Unregistered copies quit every 10
minutes, but you can always start the game again. A registration code
can be purchased for € 14.95.

Even though we are releasing TwistAWord today, we still appreciate
your bug reports. The first 5 useful bug reports are rewarded with a
free license. Visit <http://www.twistaword.net/test.php> for more info.

TwistAWord was made with Runtime Revolution.

--
Best regards,

Mark Schonewille

http://economy-x-talk.com