PayPal Integration with On-Rev

Mark Wieder mwieder at ahsoftware.net
Mon Aug 17 02:06:58 EDT 2009

Derek-

Sunday, August 16, 2009, 8:56:57 PM, you wrote:

> Any ideas, or am I completely off track?

I was getting empty post data if I canceled a transaction (PayPal
redirects you to the proper web page but there's no post or get
information). But on completing a transaction properly I do get the
$_POST array filled in. And that's why I had to set up a sandbox
account in the first place - I had no idea whether this was going to
work without trying an actual transaction.

Here's what I started with on on-rev to make sure that *something* was
coming back to me...

-- debugging: display what we got back from PayPal
  put "POST:" && the keys of $_POST & "<br/>"
  put "GET:" && the keys of $_GET & "<br/>"
  put "SERVER:" && the keys of $_SERVER & "<br/>"

--
-Mark Wieder
 mwieder at ahsoftware.net