PayPal Integration with On-Rev

Derek Bump userevolution at dreamscapesoftware.com
Sun Aug 16 23:56:57 EDT 2009

Did anyone attempt the "PayPal Integration with On-Rev" tutorial by Mark
Wieder?  Was anyone able to get it to work with PayPal Sandbox?

I attempted to do the same thing with PHP, using Mark's wonderful
article as a guide.  I setup a Sandbox account and a PHP script that
would spit out all of the posted variables for testing, and after
running a test order, nothing seems to be posted to the script.  Here's
my PHP:

<?
$fName = $_POST["first_name"];
$lName = $_POST["last_name"];
$pEmail = $_POST["payer_email"];

echo "First: $fName <br> Last: $lName <br> Email: $pEmail";
?>

This code results in a Web page that looks like this:

First:
Last:
Email:

Any ideas, or am I completely off track?

Derek Bump
Dreamscape Software
http://www.dreamscapesoftware.com

Compress your photos quickly and easily with JPEGCompress 2.9!
http://www.dreamscapesoftware.com/products/jpegcompress/