cookbook for putting Rev app on the web?

Sadhu Nadesan sadhu at castandcrew.com
Tue Aug 11 14:21:11 EDT 2009

Ah, well, perhaps I spoke slightly too soon, a tad more research to do.
I should add, it worked flawlessly in test mode, when the html page and
the revlet was on my PC.  When I put this stuff on an actual web server,
it hangs at "Loading revWeb Content".  I put both files in the same
directory on the Linux server, same as they were on the PC, and I
checked that there is world read and/or execute permissions, and I tried
changing the extension to cgi in case there is some Apache restriction
against running executable files with a "revlet" extension  ... so I
guess I better dig for more doco to see what I have missed.

Anyway, Sarah, I so appreciate your response.  And everything about
Rev.  Thanks again.