revlet saves txt file

Brian Yennie briany at qldlearning.com
Sat Aug 8 04:11:27 EDT 2009

Hi Yves,

You can POST the data *to* a PHP script. PUT command is designed for
uploading a file (and many hosts do not support it). POST command as
far as I know is supported by every host -- but you must have a script
to receive the data. You cannot POST to just any URL.

So for example you would do something like:

post myData to "http://myserver.com/myscript.php"

And then you would have a PHP script which receives the data and
writes it to the appropriate file:

(note: brackets used here so email doesn't turn this snippet into an
HTML tag)

[?php

$pref1 = $_POST["pref1"];
$pref2 = $_POST["pref2"];