revlet saves txt file

Yves COPPE yvescoppe at skynet.be
Sat Aug 8 03:55:43 EDT 2009

Le 08-août-09 à 09:48, Brian Yennie a écrit :

> Yves,
>
> I assume you mean "PUT" command (not POST).
>
> Does your host give you FTP access?
>
> As for PHP, yes, you could probably write a simple PHP script -- not
> sure what you mean by "within rev". You would write the PHP script
> in any text editor, and save it to your server.

Re Brian,

thanks for your quick answer
My previous mail was not so clear
I will try to make it more comprehensive

I've tried to save my text with "PUT" and "POST" command
None work
So I try another solution

My question is
If I have a PHP script on my server which does the work, how can I
"wakeup" this script from rev : a btn which saves the text of a fld
and send it to a php script

Greetings.

Yves COPPE
yvescoppe at skynet.be