Not bringing a window to front

Bill Vlahos bvlahos at mac.com
Sat Apr 11 02:43:47 EDT 2009

Thanks for the suggestion.

What I had before was "go this stack" and I guess when you do that it
makes it the frontmost stack (I'll have to remember that for later if
that is the behavior I want).

I make the line, " if "stack name" is not among the lines of the
openStacks then go this stack", and that solved my problem. The window
updates with the other commands but the window doesn't come to the
front which is the behavior I want. If the window isn't opened at all
it won't be among the lines of the openStacks and will not only open
but make it the frontmost stack which is acceptable.

Bill Vlahos