DataGrid column

Trevor DeVore lists at mangomultimedia.com
Sat Apr 11 00:22:52 EDT 2009

On Apr 10, 2009, at 5:29 PM, Yves COPPE wrote:

> i have a Datagrid "table "form
> in the row Template I have placed a "option menu" btn
> This btn is placed in the third column
>
> Now a user selects an item of the option menu btn of a line of the
> table.
>
> I have a script in a btn
>
> put the dgHilitedlines of group "datagrid 2" into theLine
> put the dgDataOfLine[theLine] of group  "datagrid 2" into theDataA
> answer theDataA["Pct"]
>
> Pct is the name of this column with optionmenu btn
>
> I'd like the text of chosen item of this option menu btn of this
> line (line thLine)

Hi Yves,

I've added a lesson to the manual that explains how you can update the
data grid's internal data based on a selection the user makes from an
option menu. Basically you can use SetDataOfIndex/SetDataOfLine to
accomplish this. The lesson is available here:

<http://revolution.screenstepslive.com/spaces/revolution_tools/manuals/datagrid/lessons/3836-How-Can-I-Store-An-Option-Menu-Value-When-The-User-Makes-a-Selection-

Let me know if you need any additional info.

Regards,

--
Trevor DeVore
Blue Mango Learning Systems