Rev 3.5 and RevOnline

Kay C Lan lan.kc.macmail at gmail.com
Thu Apr 9 04:39:12 EDT 2009

Does anyone know if you have to Sign Up again for RevOnline with 3.5?

The new RevOnline looks great but when I tried to Log In I couldn't remember
my password - I think I had this set up as automatic Log In in previous Rev
versions. I did find an email with a code for RevOnline and inserted this,
but I got a message saying try to log on later. I then tried the 'Forgot
Password' link, which changed to 'Resetting password....' but never got past
this - it seemed to hang at this step - over 10 min. I didn't receive an
email to the email address I provided.

I notice that there are way way fewer Users and Stacks loaded to RevOnline,
so I'm thinking that maybe with all the new RevOnline features it a
requirement to Sign Up again?

Thanks