How to put this asynchronously?

David Bovill david.bovill at gmail.com
Sat Apr 4 06:41:20 EDT 2009

Great - thanks for the tip Bernard, and thanks for the library Mark. I've
used curl a lot, but was allways blocking, going to move over to using Marks
library - great work Mark - may even convince me to move over from using "_"
in my handler naming conventions - to the more usual (but less readable) "."
:(