2.6.1

Joe Lewis Wilkins pepetoo at cox.net
Mon Sep 29 20:55:09 EDT 2008

I know this is annoying - for me too, but after another Download and
unzip on my OX Mac and transfer over to my Classic Mac, I'm at a point
where they want me to put in a Code. I tried my uptodate Studio 3.0
Code, but that doesn't do it. This mac is not connected to the
Internet, so I cannot go on line with it. Surely I don't have to buy
another license just to do a Classic Build. What's the story? This is
particularly irritating since when I started out back with 2.7 I was
under the impression that we could build for Classic and OSX with the
same stack and the same Revolution Studio.

TIA,

Joe Wilkins