the visible of a stack

Richard Gaskin ambassador at fourthworld.com
Fri Sep 26 15:06:52 EDT 2008

Eric Chatonet wrote:
> I would not like to be considered as the ugly duckling but ;-)
> Chipp, Richard and all:
> Would you use (e.g. have a need for) such a function in your 'real'
> projects?
> As for me my answer is no even if I understand well the challenge it
> meant ;-)

That's a helpful point.  There are many valuable handlers, but the
purpose of stdLib.rev is to provide convenient access to the most
commonly-used ones.

I just posted a note to the working group at RIP to get their opinions
on whether it would be commonly used enough to make a good fit there.

Thanks for your input on that.

--
  Richard Gaskin
  Managing Editor, revJournal