Rev 3 (Media) unusable; forced to go back to 2.9 ;-<

Dom mcdomi at free.fr
Wed Sep 24 12:56:21 EDT 2008

Mark Schonewille <m.schonewille at economy-x-talk.com> wrote:

> Could you please search the relevant bug in the QCC

OK; I will go there

> You write you are using Revision A. I am not sure what this means,
> since I don't use Media, but are you sure you are using the very
> latest version?

"freshly" downloaded (9th of september)

> Are you working on a stack that was originally converted from a
> HyperCard stack?

No, I dont' think...
Sure, it has a long history behind it, from MetaCard times!
and -ahem- a ton of legacy handlers...

To be assured that it is *not* a pecularity of this stack, I opened a
number of other stacks; the simplest ones didn't give the problem, but a
more complicated leads surely to THE bug ;->