Rev 3 (Media) unusable; forced to go back to 2.9 ;-<

Mark Schonewille m.schonewille at economy-x-talk.com
Wed Sep 24 12:05:18 EDT 2008

Hi Dom,

Could you please search the relevant bug in the QCC and add your
observations as a comment? Even if you have no more to say than "it
happened in Rev Media too" it is still helpful.

You write you are using Revision A. I am not sure what this means,
since I don't use Media, but are you sure you are using the very
latest version? (I wonder whether the latest Enterprise version uses
the same engine as the latest Media version.)

Are you working on a stack that was originally converted from a
HyperCard stack?

--
Best regards,

Mark Schonewille