Is the clickCharChunk my friend?

Graham Samuel livfoss at mac.com
Tue Sep 23 12:18:47 EDT 2008

Thanks Eric, to the rescue again!

It seems counterintuitive to me that the selectedChunk returns a
meaningful result when nothing is selected, e.g. when the cursor is
flashing in a field but none of its contents are highlighted, or it is
even empty! Similarly to use 'select' to put the focus and the cursor
back into an empty field (and therefore in fact to select nothing)
doesn't look very intuitive either. But it works, I have to admit!

Thanks

Graham
On Tue, 23 Sep 2008 13:44:26 +0200, Eric Chatonet <eric.chatonet at sosmartsoftware.com