AppleScripting RunRev

Dave dave at looktowindward.com
Mon Sep 22 09:28:05 EDT 2008

Hi All,

I've written a Mac only Stack to make building Standalones Easier. I
have the need to build many different applications using the same
core stack files but with different UI elements. This works well,
except when I come to Script Revolution. I can bring up the "Save as
Standalone...: Choose Folder dialog and I can click "OK" (via System
Events), however I'd like to be able to pre-select the folder in the
Choose Folder dialog. If I could find the place in the IDE where it
asks for the folder name, I could change it to pre-select the correct
folder, but I can't seem to find the right IDE stack.

Any ideas anyone?

All the Best
Dave