Windows Version using Splash Screen

Joe Lewis Wilkins pepetoo at cox.net
Mon Sep 22 04:16:58 EDT 2008

Thanks, Sarah, but then why do we need the Enterprise Version? Or is
it just that you can't work in the IDE under XP unless you have a
Windows version of Revolution? This has got me confused once again.
Actually, when I made a standalone for Windows of my "real stack",
before trying the Splash screen approach, I ran it under XP using
Fusion and I was able to print with no problems. It'll be interesting
to see if it works under this scenario. I do have a font problem. One
of the important fonts (the artist's choice) is Apple Chancery -
originally Zapf Chancery, so I'm not sure what I'll do about that;
just allow the font substitution I suppose.

Joe Wilkins

See   <http://www.gnu.org/philosophy/no-word-attachments.html>