RESTRAINING THE PENCIL IN REV

J. Landman Gay jacque at hyperactivesw.com
Sun Sep 21 23:05:35 EDT 2008

Joe Lewis Wilkins wrote:
> Sarah,
>
> I should have said "Line Paint Tool".That's the one that Devin showed me
> how to find by pressing down on the curve tool until a small popup that
> allows you to select Line Tool or Freehand Tool. Second icon from the
> left in the middle row of the Paint Tools.

The paint tools are at the bottom of the palette. The tools above them
are graphics tools. As in HC, the pencil draws a one-pixel line. If you
want wider lines, those are controlled by the brush size. You can choose
different paint brushes with the last tool at the bottom of the palette.
To paint a wider line, use the brush tool, not the pencil.

Jacqueline Landman Gay         |     jacque at hyperactivesw.com