RESTRAINING THE PENCIL IN REV

Joe Lewis Wilkins pepetoo at cox.net
Sun Sep 21 23:05:27 EDT 2008

Finally found the paint line size popup. It is so small and hard to
see; and I thought Devin meant it was higher up, right under and not
separate from the Curve Line Tool popup. Works too. They really need
to make the tools on this palette larger, but I guess that won't
happen. Guess I need to write a tutorial for Macinstruct.com revealing
some of these difficult to find features. In fact, now that I've spent
quite a while on 3.0, and resolved a whole bunch of issues, I guess
I've got plenty of fodder for a new article. Real soon!

Joe Wilkins

On Sep 21, 2008, at 7:46 PM, Sarah Reichelt wrote:

> I see what you mean now - thanks. That lower section of the painting
> tools has it's own popups for specifying line size etc, and they vary
> depending on the selected tool. Setting line size there works for me
> when using the "Line paint" tool.
>
> However I have found that while testing, Rev would just quit every now
> & then. It seemed to happen mostly when clicking to start painting
> with the brush or spray can tools. I'll have to see if I can get a
> reproducible recipe so I can report this.
>
> Cheers,
> Sarah

See   <http://www.gnu.org/philosophy/no-word-attachments.html>
Joe Lewis Wilkins