Rev 3.0.0 Bulid Standalone fails

Joe Lewis Wilkins pepetoo at cox.net
Sun Sep 21 11:04:48 EDT 2008

Hi Camm,

I'm no expert with 3.0, but I'm doing a lot of work using it, so maybe
I'll have some ideas for you:

On Sep 21, 2008, at 6:23 AM, Camm29 wrote:

> Cannot delete the "answer dialog" and "ask dialog" stacks that
> appears from
> no where ?

This confuses me a bit, but I suspect it may be related to the choices
you made in the "Standalone Applications Settings..." Dialog on the
General Page. I would try changing them.

> It happens after "Checking Directories" in the standalone build
> process.

Once again, I don't understand "How they appear". Do you mean they are
"added" to the process in some way?

> Other strange things happen , like it adds the Stack name to the file
> description in the
> standalone settings.
>
> The message on failure appears as
>
> A stack "answer dialog" is already in memory.Revolution UI does not
> distinguish stacks with identical names.

It sounds as if you have "created" stacks to be used for these dialogs
rather than allowing Rev to use the ones that are "Built-in".

> My stack builds okay on 2.9.0 ???
>
> HELP as I need Rev 3.0.0
>
> Regards
> Camm