Rev 3.0.0 Bulid Standalone fails

Camm29 Camm29 at tesco.net
Sun Sep 21 09:23:22 EDT 2008

Cannot delete the "answer dialog" and "ask dialog" stacks that appears from
no where ?

It happens after "Checking Directories" in the standalone build process.

Other strange things happen , like it adds the Stack name to the file
description in the
standalone settings.

The message on failure appears as

A stack "answer dialog" is already in memory.Revolution UI does not
distinguish stacks with identical names.

My stack builds okay on 2.9.0 ???

HELP as I need Rev 3.0.0

Regards
Camm