Rev 3.0.0 Bulid Standalone fails

J. Landman Gay jacque at hyperactivesw.com
Thu Sep 18 22:18:19 EDT 2008

Camm29 wrote:
> All,
>
> Have a problem when building standalone , it fails with a message about Stack "answer dialog" in memory ?
> This stack"answer dialog" adds itself to the application browser ?
>
> This stack is not part of my program ??

That happened to me too in one stack, right after I added a substack.
The substack was not named "answer dialog", it was something completely
different. The standalone builder did not fail, but it put up a warning
message. When I clicked "OK" it continued and the build worked fine.

I did not see "answer dialog" added to my main stack. Do you see a copy
of it in the Application Browser? If so, you can try deleting it.
Right-click on the stack in the App Browser and choose "Delete
Substack". See if that helps.

Jacqueline Landman Gay         |     jacque at hyperactivesw.com