Unicode issues ad infinitum

Lynn Saults jssaults at gmail.com
Tue Sep 16 00:46:32 EDT 2008

<https://webmail.um.umsystem.edu/exchange/SaultsS/Sent%20Items/How%20can%20I%20save%20a%20sequence%20of%20pictures%20as%20a%20quicktime%20movie.EML/#>
(I
tried to post this earlier today but got a message that I wasn't a member.
Guess I've been too quiet for too long. I'm sorry if it get posted more than
once but I'm having a hard time and haven't seen it yet.)

I use Revolution to do psychology experiments. I have a program to generate
sequences of simple visual stimuli (arrays of colored squares). A colleague
who does infant research wants to use these stimuli in an experiment. She
presents such sequences on a Mac as quicktime movies. I have modified my
program to export each stimulus display as a picture (a 'snapshot'). Is
there a way to export the sequence of pictures as a quicktime movie from
Revolution or to easily create a quicktime movie from a sequence of picture
(snapshots)? I think I can use iMovie to make a movie from pictures, but
that seems rather tedious and clumsy, especially to get the timings I want.
I would appreciate suggestions about a good way to do this, using Revolution
alone or with externals or using other software.

Thanks!
J Scott Saults, PhD
Research Associate
Department of Psychological Sciences