Rev CGI delete rows with selected checkboxes

Jim Sims sims at ezpzapps.com
Sun Sep 14 15:00:59 EDT 2008

I'm playing with Rev CGI, creating membership forms with name-email-
tele-etc.
Rev writes to a master list (a text file on the server) and saves the
data in a tab
delimited list.

Each has an individual ID number and I include that in the value of a
checkbox
that I want to use to delete members (rows) from the list.

I cannot figure out how to select several  checkboxes and then delete
those members
from a single button.

I'm hoping that someone will send me a clue on how to do this    ;-)

sims

[sample rows follow]
td><td>delete this user  <input type="checkbox" name="dump_row"
value="1221400356406"></td></tr>
    <input type="checkbox" name="option1" value="Milk">

	  <select name="mydropdown">
<option value="Milk">Dog</option>
<option value="Cheese">Cat</option>
<option value="Bread">Sheep</option>
</select>
td><td>delete this user  <input type="checkbox" name="dump_row"
value="1221400644839"></td></tr>