Arrays: new and old keys, i

Mark Smith lists at futilism.com
Sun Sep 14 04:43:50 EDT 2008

I believe that it's in the nature of hash tables (which is what Rev's
arrays are, I think) that they do not preserve the order of keys.
If so, then the engine would have to maintain an ordered index
separately. This would likely affect performance, so perhaps  we
wouldn't always want it...

Best,

Mark