New to Rev & Use-Rev List - Some Questions - RevMentor

Mark Srebnik msrebnik at earthlink.net
Sat Sep 13 23:59:26 EDT 2008

Hi Joe,

Glad you remembered and great to hear from you!

Thanks as always for your help and support. It is greatly appreciated!

Hope you're on the mend and that architectural work will pick up. Having
been through the architectural ups and downs, too many times, I feel quite
fortunate that I moved to a stable working environment a few years ago.
Although like everything else it has its own challenges...

Very tempted to go with Enterprise and will make my decision by Monday...

Regards,

Mark