Stack opens behind Windows desktop

J. Landman Gay jacque at hyperactivesw.com
Tue Sep 9 00:08:59 EDT 2008

Horst wrote:
> Holá Jacqueline,
>
> Yes we have same problem here, no idea, why and thought, it would be a
> spanish problem :-)
> Working with Win 2000, Win XP and RR 2.9

I just compiled with Rev 3.0 and the problem is still there, but just
for that one person. Are your stack's window decorations set to empty?
I'm going to send this person a standalone with default decorations and
see if that helps. Have you been able to find a consistent recipe? Is it
always on only one machine or does it always happen to you?