AW: AW: Software License Manager

Tiemo Hollmann TB toolbook at kestner.de
Mon Sep 8 07:57:24 EDT 2008

Hi Malte,
thank you, very nice to let us take part on your corporate thinking about
licensing models. I agree that the licensing process should be max easy and
smooth for the user and with minimum effort for me. And it must not be the
ultimate solution. That's why I used to use hardware copy protection, but
it's very inflexible if you start thinking about network licences, etc.
Going on researching :)
Tiemo