Re-2: secure FTP

Alex Shaw alex at harryscollar.com
Wed Sep 3 12:16:10 EDT 2008

Hi

Until rev supports secure ftp internally and cross-platform like it does
"https" with the upcoming rev3 release, I find it more convenient to use
the current ftp/liburl functions within something like a vpn (eg.
openvpn, hamachi, ssh tunnels etc). Or use a proxy like delegate to
handle the ftp->ftps/sftp translation.

"curl" is also a good option if available.

You could also throw votes towards the relevant bug/enhancement options
@ quality.runrev.com

regards
alex